Saturday, February 7, 2009

Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme


Last night I did the same perm rod set that I did on Tuesday and it came out 10 times better than the first attempt. The Shea butter didnt come but my package from Curl Mart did and in it was myCurl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme. Im not very fond of the smell but it did produce a very nice curl to my hair and the smell was gone after the hair dried. As I was about to roll the hair I added some of the Curl Creme then rolled the hair on the grey perm rods. There was a white residue on some curls in the back that my sister noticed, but it couldve been because I used too much. I tend to use a lot of stuff but Im working on that. Im going to post some pics of my hair tonight. This just might be added to my staple of products as a curl defining creme
the first 2 pics are without the Curl Creme. Theres definitely a difference

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of using the perm rods!! I was curious about this product also and found something similar on anitagrant.com I can't wait to try it =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Coffee-Coco Curl Creme delivers on its promise but I personally cant stand the smell but it doesnt smell once its on the hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I use a picture of your perm rod technique for my blog I'll put a link back to your blog also? I don't have many followers but I want to help nappies like us get hip to that awesome style!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried this a while back and love it, but also realized I was too heavy handed when applying. I think across the board, the products from this line are heavily concentrated so you don't have to add too much.

    ReplyDelete