Thursday, March 26, 2009

yea right,

so like I had said at the beginning of the month, I was suppose to spend money only on essential things. I must say that I started off good, but this last paycheck I got distracted, I dont know what happened. I mean I did order Chinese food but it was steamed chicken and broccoli with brown rice and I did get a subway sandwich last night, but other than that I havent been buying food like I used to. I went out to eat once but that was on my son's father.
I have been however buying little things here and there that I see that are on sale like batteries, dog food, baby food, makeup, lip gloss. The latter 2 aren't needed but it was buy one get one free lol. Im going to analyzes my bank statement and see what I could eliminate from buying. Next month Im really cracking down and getting serious and Ive got my coworker in on it as well so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. lol Girl I know how you feel I always tend to buy "little" things that I don't need my boyfriend fusses at me all the time smh It's an addiction. I think I'll try this next month though

    ReplyDelete