Thursday, March 26, 2009

So behind..

Sorry I havent been posting regularly. I recently got a promotion at my job and Im transitionging so Im doing my new Asst Sup role and my intial position so Im working like crazy but its all good. Im going to try to post the pics from sun, Im shooting to do that on Friday.

As always Im at work now and Ive been searching for Indian grocery stores to see if they had any henna and I found one not to far from my job. They had a good selection of henna and other hair oils, so I didnt really know what to get. I know on a henna for hair the site owner really breaks it down regarding the history and what henna is and everything. Its very imformative and a must if henna'ing is a thought. So I went out on a limb and bought a 200g pack of a Nupur Mehendi and I was very happy that I was able to find a site for it. This package is 100% Mehendi and it has Alma- helps darken haor and promote growth, Brahmi-promotes hair growth and Bkringraj- makes hair black and luxurious.

Im excited but I cant do anything to my head as of yet I just about at 30 days so I have awhile to go before I can do anything to mine but I will experiment on my moms hair. Her hair is very thin and since I got her using some of the hair oils Ive made and taught her about the cowashing her hair has grown a great amount. I still havent done the kinky twist in her head for lack of time but if we can dedicate a day I would like to henna her hair and then kinky twist it.






I also bought a bottle of Dhathri Hair Care Herbal Oil, which the man at the store said was very good and I bought a bottle of Vitka HairOil

I think I might use some of the Vitka tonight before going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment