Friday, July 10, 2009

To cut or not to cut











is definitely the question. I havent had my hair trimmed in about almost 2 years and my ends are starting to feel rough and you can definitely tell the difference from the ends and the rest of the hair. So I decided to so a very little trim and mayb Ill do this every 3 months until the ends are all gone. Now I understand why people dont like to get their hair trimmed. I feel like I should just cut off the bad ends off but then thats my growth that Im throwing out the window, so like I said I do a baby trim every 3 months until it better.
Im just backtracking because I just realized that I posted the pics of my hair in the curled twists without showing the twists before the curls. Im really enjoying how my hair has been looking these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment