Monday, June 29, 2009

Playing catch up

Ok so I have a BUNCH of pics that I took while I was on my work hiatus and Im going to post them in several different posts. While I was doing my 90 twist challenge, I did some research on doing a banana and coconut milk deep conditioner, I forget who I initally saw doing this but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.


I took 1 can of coconut milk and one banana along with some honey and blended it, then smooshed it into my freshly washed twist and donned a plastic cap then rinsed the next day. It left my twists feeling very soft and moisturized.
Here is the final result, soft and moisturized hair. zero products were added in this shot and you can see the shine. I braided up the hair to air dry when I slept and then released in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment