Friday, November 6, 2009

No maintenance

For the last month or so I've had my hair in this box braids. Been meanin to post this pics. This is about 2 wks ago when I cowashed my hair I decided to take some pics w my hair wet. It took me about 2 hours to do these braids and more than tht to take it out. I'm currently doin that. I like this style bc it is no maintenance and thts wht I need right now in my life.
This month is my birth month and I wanted to get a blow out for my birthday just to see my length, my little sis comes home and gets them all the time and it looks FAB so I'm curious. My dilemma however is tht I just found out I'm preggo w TWINS, yes twins and I'm not sure if I want to put that much stress on my tresses. I'm only about 11 wks and I figure its still early but idk I'm thinking about it. Ill post more pics once I get these braids out and wash my hair. I'm not sure if I'm due for a length check but ill probably do one any way
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment